NOW READ IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

Thursday 10 October 2013

Crossing our limitation

What are our limits?

And who sets them is it true that we self made them?


I really wonder that who is our limit setter ?
Who said so that we are not able to do that work or we are not made for that?
These are some questions that always bother me what stop me??

After praying and chanting reading some books and come closer to god make me think that that's only me the one who always stops me to work.
We stop our self, our fundamental darkness, they stop us while we work or communicate with others. We have to cross our limits we have to push little hard so that we can achieve our goals. Just little hard work can make us happy and wiser.
We do not go beyond our limits just because of our own comfort; we cannot help our-self in any way and make condition worse in shape. We have to step beyond those limits to make better help to our-self and motivate others to do the same and if we know our limits then we can go beyond them.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment